Roadside Station Fuwari
A roadside station surrounded by mountains and the sea, both rich in nature. There is a beach nearby, and many beachgoers visit there in summer. A wide variety of local products such as fresh vegetables and seafood harvested in the morning of that very day, handmade side dishes and pickles can be bought at low prices. There is a restaurant that uses local ingredients. Also, ice cream and jakoten can be eaten. This place, with its observation deck from which you can see the sunset, has become a popular driving destination.
- 119-banchi Oura, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 7 minute walk from JR Oura Station
- Open time
- Roadside Station 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-911-7700 [Roadside Station Kazahaya no Sato FUWARI]
- Web Site