Rapid Tide Observation Boat at Kurushima Strait（Kurushima Kyūryū kanchōsen）
The Kurushima Strait is one of the three major tidal straits in Japan. At the time of spring tide, you can experience an intensely rapid tide of up to 10 knots (about 18 km/h) up close.
- Roadside Station "Yoshiumi Iki-iki kan" 4520-2 Yoshiumicho Myo, Imabari City, Ehime Pref.
- Open time
- Closed New Year's Day ＊There are additional closure days in winter.
- Adults ¥1,500, Grade school students ¥1,000, No admission fee for one infant per one adult
- Travel by car recommended
- Can communicate in English
- Parking available
- Wi-Fi available
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
* Departure time varies depending on the season and day. Please contact us in advance.
* Operation minimum is 2 persons.
* From December to February, it operates only when 5 or more persons have made a reservation in advance.
- 0897-84-3710 (reservations on that day or the day before boarding/inquiries), 0898-25-7338 (reservations up to 2 days before boarding/inquiries)
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.