Iyonada Monogatori tourist train
A full-scale sightseeing train operated by JR Shikoku. Passengers are treated to stunning views of coastal scenery out the windows of the train as it runs along the coastline of the Iyonada section of the Seto Inland Sea. The evening scenery is particularly popular, and many sightseers visit from far away to watch the spectacle of the setting sun sinking beneath the waves of the Iyonada. The train runs mainly on weekends and holidays, offering four daily trips, and all cars are first-class Green Cars with reserved seating. With advance reservations, passengers can savor dishes carefully prepared with local ingredients.
The carriage interiors have a relaxed retro-modern atmosphere with booth seats that face each other, paired seats for couples, and view seats that face the sea.
- JR Matsuyama station
- Matsuyama–Iyo-Ōzu: ¥3,670, Matsuyama–Yawatahama: ¥4,000 (Use of Car 3, the “Fiore Suite”, requires a Green private compartment fee of ¥28,000 in addition to the regular fare + limited express charge for each passenger. *Available for 2 or more passengers)
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- 087-825-1662 [JR Shikoku Travel Reservation Center]
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.