Outside the prefecture
Seto Ōhashi Bridge
This is the name for a string of ten bridges across the Seto Inland Sea from Kurashiki, Okayama Prefecture on Honshū, to Sakaide, Kagawa Prefecture on Shikoku. The upper deck of the bridge is for road vehicles and the lower deck is for trains. It has a total length of 13.1 km, and it’s the longest bridge in the world to combine rail and roadways. The entire span combines three types of bridge – suspension, cable-stayed, and truss.
- Kurashiki city, Okayama / Sakaide City, Kagawa
- How to Get There
- About 4 minutes by car from the Sakaide Kita (North) IC
- Highway toll
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 0877-45-5511 (Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Co., Ltd., Sakaide Control Center)
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.