Dōgo Onsen Station
This Iyotetsu tram station is the nearest station to Dōgo Onsen. This is the terminal station for the Botchan Train, so you can see the engine being turned around by hand on a pivot behind the station. The station building is a replica of the original built in 1911. It has the beautiful exterior of western-style buildings of the Meiji period. It’s lit up at night. In front of the station are the Hōjōen plaza, the Tourist Office, and the entrance to the Dōgo Shopping Arcade. It takes about twenty minutes by tram from Matsuyama Shieki Station. The fare is ¥160 for adults, and ¥80 for children.
- Dōgomachi 1-chōme, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About 20 minutes by Streetcar bound for Dogo Onsen
- Open time
- 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Open year-round
- Depending on where you board and disembark
- Accessible by public transportation
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-948-3323 (IYOTETSU Group Co., Ltd.)
- Web Site