- Art & Culture
Botchan Karakuri Clock
To mark the 100th anniversary of Dōgo Onsen Honkan, the Botchan Karakuri Clock was built in the Hōjōen plaza in front of Dōgo Onsen Station. On the hour between 8:00 and 22:00, the Karakuri Clock comes to life, presenting characters and scenes from Sōseki Natsume’s novel Botchan set in Matsuyama and Dōgo. The clock is modeled on the Shinrokaku of Dōgo Onsen Honkan.
- 6-7 Dōgo-yunomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Dogo Onsen Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Open year-round
- No admission fee
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-948-6556 [Matsuyama City Tourism and International Exchange Section]
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.