Iyotetsu Takashima is Shikoku’s largest department store. It’s part of Matsuyama Shieki Station at the west entrance of Gintengai Shopping Arcade. It has one underground floor and nine above ground, and a four-storey annex. The Kururin Ferris wheel is located on the roof, and it’s lit up at night.
- 5-1-1 Minatomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Matsuyama Shieki
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (The restaurants on the 8th and 9th floor are open from 11: 00 a.m. to 10: 00.p.m.)
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot