Iyotetsu Takashima is Shikoku’s largest department store. It’s part of Matsuyama Shieki Station at the west entrance of Gintengai Arcade. It has one underground floor and nine above ground, and a four-storey annex. The Kururin Ferris wheel is located on the roof, and it’s lit up at night.
- 5-1-1 Minatomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Matsuyama Shieki
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (The restaurants on the 8th and 9th floor are open from 11: 00 a.m. to 10: 00.p.m.)
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot