Iyotetsu Takashima is Shikoku’s largest department store. It’s part of Matsuyama Shieki Station at the west entrance of Gintengai Arcade. It has one underground floor and nine above ground, and a four-storey annex. The Kururin Ferris wheel is located on the roof, and it’s lit up at night.Click here for the online store.
- 5-1-1 Minatomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Matsuyama Shieki
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (The restaurants on the 8th and 9th floor are open from 11: 00 a.m. to 10: 00.p.m.)
- Good rainy weather option
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
・Service dogs allowed
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.