- Art & Culture
“Diamond cross” refers to the place where tracks intersect on a flat surface. Although it is a rare spot that exists only in a few places in Japan, the diamond cross on the road in front of Otemachi Station is the only one in the country with a railroad line and a tramline crossing. The Iyotetsu Railway’s Takahama-Line, running north-south, and the tramlines running east-west cross the road neatly at a right angle. You can see the rare sight of cars and streetcars waiting in line for the Takahama-Line trains to cross the road.
- 1 Chome Otemachi, Matsuyama (Iyotetsu Otemachi Station)
- How to Get There
- Iyotetsu Takahama-Line "Otemachi Station" / Iyotetsu streetcar "Otemachi Station mae"
- Open year-round
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-984-3323 (IYOTETSU Railway Co., Ltd.)
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.