Entire prefectureOutside the prefecture
JR Shikoku operates a train decorated with characters from the popular children’s animation series Anpanman. Seventeen of the Anpanman express trains stop at Matsuyama on the Yosan Line every day, and there are eleven different types featuring different characters. The Anpanman theme continues inside the trains too. They’re very popular with children.
- Each station of JR Shikoku Yosan Line
- Depending on where you board and disembark
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- 0570-00-4592 [JR Shikoku Telephone Information Center]
- Web Site