Summer Matsuyama Festival (Baseball-themed dances) 2020 will be cancelled.
Matsuyama Festival (Baseball-themed dances)
- Performing arts
Held over three days every August, this is Matsuyama’s biggest festival. Matsuyama is the original home of baseball in Japan. During the festival, teams of dancers perform charming and acrobatic baseball-themed dances in a parade through the centre of the city to a catchy tune. URL:http://www.m-festa.jp/
- Chifune-machi, Okaido, Shiroyama Park (Horinouchi area) ,etc.
- Matsuyama Festival (Baseball-themed dances) 2020 will be cancelled.
- Free of charge
- Who are you traveling with?
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-941-4111 (Matsuyama Festival Executive Committee)
- Web Site