This spacious, covered shopping arcade runs through the central part of Matsuyama. It’s a pedestrian-only area. There are many apparel and accessory shops, amusement arcades, and eateries. The Mitsukoshi department store and AEL Matsuyama shopping mall are located at the north end, and across the road is Ropeway Street. It joins the Gintengai Shopping Arcade at its south end. In the summer, a market is held in the arcades on Saturday evenings.
- Ōkaidō Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Okaidoguchi Streetcar Station
- Open time
- Opening and closing times vary by store.
- Accessible by public transportation
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.