- Art & Culture
Art Labo KASURI Historical Museum
The Iyo-Kasuri Kaikan textile craft space has relocated to the front of the ropeway station building. Along with exhibits conveying historical information, daily goods such as coasters, pouches, and noren shop curtains are offered for sale.
Visitors can also try their hand at indigo-dyeing and making Hime-Daruma dolls.
(Reservations made by calling the number below are required.)
- 3-8-1 Okaido, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 5 minute walk from Okaido Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Open year-round
- No admission fee
- Good rainy weather option
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.