- Art & Culture
Art Labo KASURI Historical Museum
The Iyo Kasuri Kaikan has been relocated to the front of the ropeway station building. Including the history exhibition, they also sell daily goods such as coasters, pouches, and noren (shop curtains). Two doors away, there is the workshop where you can experience making Aizome and Hime Daruma dolls. (Reservation required to attend the Aizome and Hime Daruma doll making experience. Please use the following form to make a reservation.)
- 3-8-3 Okaido, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 5 minute walk from Okaido Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Open year-round
- No admission fee
- Accessible by public transportation
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.