Within the city and other areas
- Art & Culture
The thatched hut “Koshinan” was built in 1800 by the poet Chodo Kurita to enjoy haiku and was restored as a historical garden in 2003. There is an elegant garden on the south side of the building and the Nodafuji flower “Wisteria floribunda” that blooms from the end of April to May every year is considered this area’s specialty. The garden tour is free of charge, and haiku and tea ceremonies can be held by applying.
- 2-6-7 Misake-machi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 10 minute walk from JR Matsuyama Station
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (March to October), 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (November to February)
- Wednesdays (excluding national holidays), December 28th to January 4th of the next year
- No admission fee (The garden usage fee: ¥ 510 per hour)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.