Within the city and other areas
Matsuyama Sōgō-kōen Park
This park was created to mark the 100th anniversary of the municipal administration of Matsuyama City. An observation platform modeled on a European castle was built on the mountaintop to symbolize the friendship with sister city Freiburg. The park affords an unbroken view of the Matsuyama Plain. There are seasonal flowers and a wide selection of playground equipment, making it enjoyable for adults and children alike. It’s also home to the Matsuyama Archaeological Museum and Archaeological Centre.
- Asahigaoka 1-chōme, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 5 minute walk from the Matsuyama Sogo Koen Mae bus stop
- Open time
- 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m (March to June and October), 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (July to September), 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (November to February)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-923-9439 (Matsuyama Comprehensive Park Administration Office)
- Web Site