Matsuyama City Station
This station is Matsuyama’s central station, known as “Shieki” to distinguish it from JR Matsuyama Station. The station building is home to Iyotetsu Takashimaya, Shikoku’s biggest department store, which is surrounded by a shopping and office area. Three suburban train lines depart from here, and on the south side of the station, there are platforms for trams and the Botchan Train, bus stops, and taxi ranks. The station is used all day by commuters and tourists. If you’re lucky, you can see the engine of the Botchan Train being turned around by hand on a pivot.
- Minatomachi 5-chōme,Matsuyama City
- Open time
- 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Open year-round
- Accessible by public transportation
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Credit cards are accepted only for commuter passes and highway bus tickets.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.