Within the city and other areas
A park with the legend that water began to spew out when Kobo Daishi (Kukai) visited this place and thrust his cane into the ground. The spring water has been chosen as one of the 100 famous water springs in Japan, and the aquatic plants there seem to prove the water’s purity. A large lawn, trees, streams, and playgrounds surround the water spring for people to visit and relax. You can lounge on the bench or stretch out on the lawn, and kids can play at the playground and waterside while you can spend time with nature.
- Soto 1352 Minami-takaimachi, Matsuyama
- How to Get There
- Get off at Iyotetsu bus "Jonofuchi-Koen-mae stop"
- Open time
- 8:00 a.m. thorugh 7:00 p.m. (hours vary by season)
- Open year-round
- No admission fee
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
(April through September) 8:00 a.m. through 7:00 p.m.
(October through March) 8.00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m.
- 089-948-6519 (Park and Greenery Section, Matsuyama City)
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.