Gintengai Shopping Arcade
Along with Ōkaidō Shopping Arcade, this 600 m-long arcade is one of Matsuyama’s two main shopping streets. Shops for apparel, accessories, sundries and cosmetics are well-represented. Iyotetsu Takashimaya, Shikoku’s biggest department store and Matsuchika Town Underground Shopping Arcade , Shikoku’s only underground shopping centre, are located near its west entrance. It joins the Ōkaidō Shopping Arcade at its east end. In the summer, a market is held in the arcades on Saturday evenings.(Canceled for 2021.)
- Minatomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About 1 minutes from Matsuyama Shieki Station
- Open time
- Opening and closing times vary by store.
- Accessible by public transportation
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.