Along with Ōkaidō Shopping Arcade, this 600 m-long arcade is one of Matsuyama’s two main shopping streets. Shops for apparel, accessories, sundries and cosmetics are well-represented. Iyotetsu Takashimaya, Shikoku’s biggest department store and Matsuchika Town, Shikoku’s only underground shopping centre, are located near its west entrance. It joins the Ōkaidō Shopping Arcade at its east end. In the summer, a market is held in the arcades on Saturday evenings.
- Minatomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About 1 minutes from Matsuyama Shieki Station
- Open time
- Opening and closing times vary by store.
- Accessible by public transportation
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.