Outside the city
- Art & Culture
Tobe-Yaki (Pottery) Heritage Center (Tobe-Yaki Dento Sangyo Kaikan)
An archive of historical material on Tobe pottery, with important traditional pottery pieces and major modern works. A display of works from major potteries are on sale on the first (ground) floor lobby and various special events are held on the 2nd floor.
- 335 Ohminami, Tobe-cho, Iyo-gun, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 15 minutes from Matsuyama Interchange
- Open time
- Mondays (Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday), December 29 through January 1
- Adults ¥300, Age 65+/High school/College students ¥200, Grade school/Junior high students ¥100
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.