Outside the city
- Art & Culture
Tōgei Sōsaku-kan（Tobe Pottery Creation Hall）, Tobe Town
You can participate in the process of handmade Tobe pottery though activities such as the “painting experience” in which you draw with shades of pigment called gosu, and the “rokuro experience” where you make Tobe ware using an electric potter’s wheel.
- 82 Gohonmatsu, Tobecho, Ehime Pref.
- How to Get There
- 15 min. by car from Matsuyama IC
- Open time
- 9:00～17:00（Last enter by 16:00）
- Thursday (the next day when Thursday is a holiday), Dec 29th to Jan 3rd of the following year
- Experience fees: ¥300〜 for painting experience, ¥1,500〜 per person for hand-kneading (specific methods of hand forming) (reservation required), ¥1,500〜 per person for rokuro experience (reservation required)
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.