Promenade Nikitatsu-no-Michi is a narrow, cobbled street beside a stream, extending west from the middle of Dōgo Shopping Arcade. There’s a sake brewery, restaurant, art museum and so on located in a quiet residential area, perfect for a stroll after taking a bath. Morning bazaars are held monthly on the 4th Monday, with around 20 vendors opening shops.
- Dōgo-kitamachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Dōgo-kōen Park Streetcar Station
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-943-8342 [Dogo Onsen Inn Cooperative]
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.