Promenade Nikitatsu-no-Michi is a narrow, cobbled street beside a stream, extending west from the middle of Dōgo Shopping Arcade. There’s a sake brewery, restaurant, art museum and so on located in a quiet residential area, perfect for a stroll after taking a bath. A morning market is held on the fourth Sunday of every month, with about 30 stalls.
- Dōgo-kitamachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Dōgo-kōen Park Streetcar Station
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-943-8342 [Dogo Onsen Inn Cooperative]