Sora-no-Sanpomichi (sky promenade & footbath)
A promenade on Kanmuriyama, on the south side of Dōgo Onsen Main Building. It is located on a hill with a panoramic view of the Dōgo Onsen Main Building, including foot baths, lounges, benches, changing booths, and other relaxation facilities. In addition to the wisteria garden, you can enjoy seasonal flowers like cherry blossoms in the spring, hydrangea in the summer, red maple in autumn, and camellia hiemalis flowers in the winter. There is also a haiku monument dedicated to the flowers and Dōgo Onsen composed by Shiki Masaoka. This is a spot where you can slow down and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Dōgo while staying warm in the foot bath.
(* The picture of Dōgo Onsen Main Building was taken before the repair work in place)
- 4-30 Dōgo-yunomachi, Matsuyama
- How to Get There
- 5-minute walk from Iyotetsu "Dōgo Onsen Station"
- Open time
- Foot bath is open from 6:00 a.m. through 9:00 p.m.
- No set holidays (Closed for one day in December)
- No admission fee
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
Paid parking lot
- 089-921-5141 [Dogo Onsen Office]
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.