Small island with a circumference of 1.5 km and an elevation of 114 m that floats in the sea 300 m to the west of Hōjō. Walking paths on the island allow visitors to experience the different appearances the natural environment takes on over the course of the four seasons, and a deer park offers chances to interact with deer up close.The beautiful coastline of the island is popular with swimmers in the summer. The top of the mountain affords a sweeping view over Hōjō and the islands of Setouchi. Many haiku poets have visited, and there are haiku monuments dotted around the island.
- 1605 Houjo-tsuji, Matsuyama City (Kashima Park Ferry Waiting Area)
- How to Get There
- About 10-minute walk from JR Yosan Line"Iyo Hojo Sta."About 3 minutes by ferry from Kashima park waiting room to Hojo Kashima.
- Open time
- Ferry operating hours: 7: 00 to 22: 00 (Varies according to the season)
- Round trip ferry fee: Adults ¥210, Children ¥110, Tour boat: Adults ¥370, Children ¥190 Parking: ¥520
- Pet-friendly (Consultation may be required)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- 089-992-1375 (Kashima Island Ferry waiting area）
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.