A department store located at the north side of the Ōkaido Shopping Arcade. In December 2021, the store held a grand reopening after completing its first major renovation in 30 years. On its first floor is the BOTCHAN FOOD HALL, which boasts one of the largest number of seats in Shikoku, and on the 7th and 8th floors is a lifestyle hotel with a Nordic atmosphere. With features such as these facilitated by regional collaborations combining the department store experience with specialty establishments, the store presents itself in the form of a fresh, new Matsuyama Mitsukoshi—a “base for city vibrancy” where one and all can visit and enjoy themselves.
- 3-3-7 Ichibanchō, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way from Okaido Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Wi-Fi available
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.