Rickshaws are said to have been invented in Japan around 1868. This human powered transportation was used extensively in Japan from the 1870s to the 1930s. Today, they’re used at tourist spots nationwide. You can take a rickshaw from in front of Dōgo Onsen Honkan, and the rickshaw man also serves as a guide. There are courses of 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 1 hour, to match your budget, time and purpose.
- 5-6 Dōgo-yunomachi, Matsuyama City (in front of Dōgo Onsen Honkan)
- How to Get There
- A short way from Dogo Onsen Streetcar Station, a 5- minute walk from Dogo Onsen Streetcar Station
- Open time
- Varies according to the operating company
- Open year-round [Closed during rainy or stormy weather]
- ¥1,500 per person～
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 090-3183-3683 [Rickshaw head office], 089-932-3387 Etroi Co., Ltd., [Ganso "Originator" Kurumayasan]