- Art & Culture
Asuka-no-Yu, Dōgo Onsen Annex
Named after the legends of Prince Shotoku and Emperor Saimei who visited Dōgo Onsen (hot spring), this is the newest bathhouse in Dōgo in the architectural style of the Asuka-period. You can fully enjoy the free-flowing hot spring water, including an open-air bath on the first floor. Portraying “The Ancient Dōgo,” the hall expresses legends and stories related to Dōgo Onsen with cutting-edge art using Ehime’s traditional crafts. There is tea and sweets service in the large hall (approx. 110 m2) on the 2nd floor, 5 private rooms, and 2 special bathrooms. You can experience the baths of Yushinden (replica of the imperial family’s private bath in the main building), wearing the old yukata called “Yucho.”
- 19-22 Dōgo-yunomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 3-minute walk from "Dōgo Onsen Station"
- Open time
- 1st floor baths: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Last entry 10:30) *Time differs depending on the bath choice
- Open year-round (one holiday in December)
- ¥610 for 1st floor baths
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
Paid parking lot