- Art & Culture
Dōgo Onsen Annex Asuka-no-Yu
Named after the legends of Prince Shotoku and Emperor Saimei who visited Dōgo Onsen (hot spring), this is the newest bathhouse in Dōgo in the architectural style of the Asuka-period. You can fully enjoy the free-flowing hot spring water, including an open-air bath on the first floor. Portraying “The Ancient Dōgo,” the hall expresses legends and stories related to Dōgo Onsen with cutting-edge art using Ehime’s traditional crafts. There is tea and sweets service in the large hall (approx. 110 m2) on the 2nd floor, 5 private rooms, and 2 special bathrooms. You can experience the baths of Yūshinden (replica of the imperial family’s private bath in the main building), wearing the old yukata called “Yucho.”
- 19-22 Dōgo-yunomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 3-minute walk from "Dōgo Onsen Station"
- Open time
- 1st floor baths: 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Last entry 10:30) *Time differs depending on the bath choice
- Open year-round (Temporary closure scheduled for one day in December)
- 1st-floor baths starting at ¥610 *varies by the course
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
Paid parking lot
- 089-932-1126（Dogo Onsen Consortium）
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.