Outside the city
Futami Seaside Park, Koibito Misaki, Roadside Station Futami
Futami Seaside Park has been recognized as a Lover’s Sanctuary, and many couples visit. The monuments and seating along the beach are popular places to watch the setting sun, and Futami has been selected as one of Japan’s top 100 sunsets. The Roadside Station at the beach sells fresh fish, citrus fruit and other local products. There’s also a restaurant overlooking the sea, and the grilled snacks and ice cream are popular.
- 2326 Futamichō-takagishi-kō, Iyo City
- How to Get There
- About a 5 minute walk from JR Iyo Kaminada Station
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- New Year's Holidays
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site