Outside the city
Futami Seaside Park, Koibito Misaki, Roadside Station Futami
Appreciated as a “sanctuary for lovers,” the Futami Seaside Park is a popular destination visited by many couples. In addition to the attractions found here, which include Koibito-Misaki (“Lovers’ Cape”), Yūhi no Kanranseki (a stepped stone revetment offering bleacher-like seating where visitors can sit to watch the setting of the sun), Negai-Ishi (“The Wishing Stone”), and Shiawase no Kane (“The Bell of Happiness”), views of the sun sinking into the sea at sunset are of such beauty here that the location is counted among the Top 100 Sunsets in Japan. A michi no eki roadside station onsite sells citrus fruits such as mikan mandarin oranges and other local specialties. A restaurant here allows guests to enjoy views of the sea as they dine. Popular items include jakoten, a tasty snack made by frying a paste made of tiny fish, and special “sunset” soft ice cream with a soft orange shade like the sunset glow.
- 2326 Futamichō-takagishi-kō, Iyo City
- How to Get There
- About a 5 minute walk from JR Iyo Kaminada Station
- Open time
- 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Third Tuesdays (except July and August), New Year's Holidays
- Good nighttime option
- Pet-friendly (Consultation may be required)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.