Outside the city
- Art & Culture
The 48th Fudasho of the 88 sacred sites on Shikoku. A rare temple where you reach the passageway by crossing a bridge over a stream and come down several steps. There is a legend that Kobo Daishi (Kukai) found a water source where he struck the ground with his cane for the people suffering from drought, and even now, the water continues to flow. It was selected as one of the “100 Famous Waters of Japan” in 1985.
- 1007 Takaimachi, Matsuyama, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 4-minute walk from "Nishi-no-Oka bus stop"
- Open year-round
- No admission fee
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.