Summer July 25, 2020 (Saturday) ※Postponed July 26 (Sun)
Kazahaya Sea Festival
- Performing arts
Many kinds of fireworks light up the night sky above the Hōjō district of Matsuyama City. The lights of the lanterns, together with the reflections of the fireworks on the water, present a beautiful and fantastic sight. The “Kazahaya” that is part of this festival’s name comes from the fact that the Hōjō District used to be called the Kazahaya District. Hōjō District is also known for being the home for the Kōno Suigun naval force which once dominated the Seto Inland Sea.
- Hōjō Port Gaikō Niageba (outer landing port) Hōjō-tsuji, Matsuyama City
- July 25, 2020 (Saturday) ※Postponed July 26 (Sun)
- Free of charge
- Who are you traveling with?
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
Some seats are subjected to fees.
- 089-948-6555 (Tourism and International Exchange Division)