Outside the cityEntire prefecture
Located at the westernmost tip of Shikoku, it is the longest and slenderest peninsula in Japan being about 50 km long. The road that runs along the ridge is called the Melody Line, and it’s popular for driving and cycling. The wind on the peninsula is strong year-round, and there are lines of wind turbines which create a unique and beautiful scene. At the tip of the peninsula is an 18 m-high lighthouse, which makes a striking contrast with the blue sea.
- Ikata Town
- How to Get There
- About 2 hours from the Ozu IC
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 0894-38-0211 [Ikata Town Office, Tourism and Commerce Section]
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.