Outside the city
- Art & Culture
The 49th Fudasho of the 88 sacred sites on Shikoku. The Kuya-Shonin statue held by Jodo-ji Temple is designated as a National Important Cultural Property. In the main temple, there is graffiti from the Muromachi Period to the Edo Period, as well as other valuable historical materials.
- 1198 Takanoko-machi, Matsuyama, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 7-minute walk from Iyotetsu "Kume Station"
- Open time
- In line with the temple's hours 7:00～17:00
- Open year-round
- No admission fee
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.