Outside the city
Spanning a vast area of land, Emifull Masaki is one of the largest shopping malls in the Chugoku and the Shikoku regions. There are over 200 tenants, comprising shops and facilities rich in individuality such as fashion, sundries, gourmet food, movie theaters, game centers, etc. There are also many shops which appeared for the first time in Shikoku. There are facilities for families such as a nursing room and children playground, etc. Various events are held throughout the year. The name of “Emifull” has 2 meanings- “a lot of smiles” and “a town full of smiles”.
- 850 ban Tsutsui Masaki-cho, Iyo-gun Ehime Prefecture
- How to Get There
- A short way from Iyotestu suburban railway Koizumi Station
- Open time
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.