Outside the city
- Art & Culture
The only permanent theater in Japan that performs independently produced musical works throughout the year. There is also a hot spring facility, “Riraku” and the “Asatsuyu Marche” Farmer’s Market.
- 1125 Minara, Toon, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 5 minutes via car from Kawauchi Interchange
- ¥4,000 / adult At the window ¥3,700 / adult Advanced sale
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.