Outside the city
- Art & Culture
The only permanent theater in Japan that performs self-produced musical works throughout the year.
The theater is currently presenting a musical about KONDŌ Hyōtaro, a native of Matsuyama City who led the Kagi Agriculture and Forestry Public School of Japanese Formosa (Taiwan under Japanese rule) to a runner-up finish in the Japanese nationwide high school baseball tournament at Kōshien in the summer of 1931.
- 1125 Minara, Toon, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 5 minutes via car from Kawauchi Interchange
- Adults: ¥4,200 at the door, ¥3,900 pre-sale From April 1, 2023 Price change General 4,500 yen (Advance ticket 4,200 yen)
- Good rainy weather option
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.