Outside the city
Sakura-no-Yu Tourist Center
Adjacent to Sakura-no-Yu, there is a farmer’s market, a “Sightseeing and Product Information Center” that sells local specialties and provides tourist information, rental bicycles, and hands-on events. There is also an eat-in area where you can eat sweets made from local products.
- 2098 Kitagata, Toon, Ehime
- How to Get There
- Get off at "Sakura-no-Yu" bus stop, or 5 minutes by car from Kawauchi Interchange
- Open time
- Farmers market open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, every fourth Wednesday, December 29 through January 3 (Farmer's market closed every fourth Wednesday, and December 31 through January 5)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-993-8054（Toon City Tourism and Product Association）
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.