Outside the city
- Art & Culture
Ōmishima Museum of Art, Imabari-shi
A museum adjacent to the Ōyamazumi-jinja shrine featuring a striking construction with a gable roof and large round support pillars. Contemporary Japanese paintings produced between the 1970s and 2000s make up the majority of the museum’s collection, and special exhibitions are also held that take advantage of exchanges with artists.
- 9099-1 Miyaura, Omishimacho, Imabari City, Ehime Pref.
- How to Get There
- Approx. 10-minute drive from Omishima IC
- Open time
- 9:00～17:00 (Entrance closes at 4:30 p.m.)
- Mondays (following day if National Holiday)
- Good rainy weather option
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.