Outside the city
- Art & Culture
Ōmishima Museum of Art
This museum, adjacent to Ōyamazumi Shrine, has an impressive white-walled sophisticated beauty. The works of artists born after 1940 occupy most of the museum’s collections, and special exhibitions which make use of interaction with the artists are also held.
- 9099-1 Miyaura, Omishimacho, Imabari City, Ehime Pref.
- How to Get There
- Approx. 10-minute drive from Omishima IC
- Open time
- 9:00～17:00 (Entrance closes at 4:30 p.m.)
- Mondays (following day if National Holiday)
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.