Outside the city
- Art & Culture
The 46th Fudasho of the 88 sacred sites in Shikoku. This is where you start the 8-temple Henro (pilgrimage) of sites in Matsuyama. In the center of the confines is a 1000-year-old juniper tree. There are “Buddha’s hand stones” and “Buddha’s foot stones” on the passageway, and it is said they bring wisdom, skill, and safe travels.
- 282 Joruricho, Matsuyama, Ehime
- How to Get There
- Approx. 20-minute drive from Matsuyama IC
- Open time
- Visiting only (no office hours) 7:00～17:00
- Open year-round
- No admission fee
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.