Outside the city
”Sakura-no-Yu,” Toon City Furusato Exchange Center
The hot spring boasts a thick quality (Natrium – hydrogen carbonate spring) loved not only by locals but also by hot spring fans across the country. It has a warming and moisturizing effect and is popular among women as a beauty bath that does not require a lotion. Some customers visit daily for their general health.
There is an open-air bath, a sauna, and a water bath in a spacious indoor facility with a bubble bath and a whirlpool bath. You can enjoy the hot spring, training room, and warm water pool all for one admission fee.
There is also a restaurant, a Japanese-style break room, a large-sized TV and a break area with a 1,000 volume comic section, so you can spend a leisurely day .
- 2801-1 Kitagata, Toon, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 5 minutes by car from Kawauchi Interchange
- Open time
- 6:00～23:00 (Last entry at 10:30 p.m.)
- Every fourth Wednesday
- ¥500 for adults (age above and including junior high), ¥400 for seniors over 65 or handicapped, ¥350 for children (4 through elementary school)
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.