Outside the city
”Sakura-no-Yu,” Toon City Furusato Exchange Center
Famous for its “thick” spring quality (Sodium-hydrogen carbonate spring), acclaimed not only by locals but many hot spring enthusiasts of Japan. Its water is popular among the ladies for retaining warmth and moisture and saves the need for an after-bath lotion. Some enjoy the bath every day for their health.
There is an open-air bath, a sauna, and a water bath in a spacious indoor facility with a bubble bath and a whirlpool bath. You can enjoy the hot spring, training room, and warm water pool all for one admission fee.
There is also a restaurant, a Japanese-style break room, a large-sized TV and a break area with a 1,000 volume comic section, so you can spend a leisurely day .
- 2801-1 Kitagata, Toon, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 5 minutes by car from Kawauchi Interchange
- Open time
- 6:00～23:00 (Last entry at 10:30 p.m.)
- Every fourth Wednesday
- ¥500 for adults (age above and including junior high), ¥400 for seniors over 65 or handicapped, ¥350 for children (4 through elementary school)
- Good nighttime option
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-960-6511（Toon City Tourism and Product Association）
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.