Okonomiyaki from Hiroshima and Ōsaka is well-known, but it’s also the soul food of Mitsuhama. Wheat flour is formed into crêpes flavoured with fish powder, which are used to sandwich cabbage, chikuwa, meat, fish, egg, noodles and other ingredients. It’s topped with a sweet and spicy sauce which creates a mouth-watering aroma as it bubbles on the hot-plate. There are about twenty mitsuhamayaki establishments in the area, and some visitors are moved to visit more than one.
- Mitsuhama area in Matsuyama city
- Open time
- Opening and closing times vary by store.
- The fee varies according to the store.
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.