Takahama, MitsuhamaWithin the city and other areas
These comprise more than 30 islands, including Nakajima, located about 10 km from Matsuyama port. Nakajima thrived as the midpoint in the navigation route between Kyushu and the Kinki area, and it was also a base for the Suigun. Nearly the whole area falls within the Seto Inland Sea National Park. The area has rich fisheries and many fishermen visit. The islands also produce mandarins and other citrus. The Nakajima triathlon is held here once a year.
- Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- Gogoshima: Takahama Port to Tomari Port "About 15-minute" by ferry, Others: Takahama & Mitsuhama Port to Nakajima Port "Oura" Port Call is about to change by ferry service.
- Depending on where you board and disembark
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- 089-948-6816"Saka-no-ue-no-Kumo(Clouds above the Hill) community development team"