Takahama, MitsuhamaWithin the city and other areas
These comprise more than 30 islands, including Nakajima, located about 10 km from Matsuyama port. Many deer are farmed, and enjoying feeding and petting are very popular.
- Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- ●Kashima Island・Aijima Island:Embark a ferry at "Hojo Port" located in about a 10-minute walk from JR Yosan Line "Hojo Sta."
●Gogoshima Island・Muzukijima Island・Nobutsunajima Island・Nakajima Island: Embark a ferry at "Takahamako Port" located in a short walk from Iyotestu Takahama Line, "Takahama Sta."
●Tsurushima Island・Nakajima Island・Futagamijima Island・Tsuwajijima Island・Nuwajima Island:Embark a ferry at "Mitsuhamako Port" located in about a 15-minute from Iyotetsu Takahama Line, "Mistuhama Sta."
- Depending on where you board and disembark
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- 089-948-6816"Saka-no-ue-no-Kumo (Clouds above the Hill) community development team"
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.