A city-operated water shuttle connecting Mitsuhama and Minato-yama. Officially designated Matsuyama City Road Takahama No.2, as a municipal roadway, the route is kept in operation throughout the year without holidays and is free for passengers to ride. Said to have roots in the Muromachi Period (1336–1568) as a means of transporting supplies and foodstuffs, the service provides a vital means of transportation to local residents still today some 500 years later.
- How to Get There
- 5-minute walk from the Iyo Railway Minatoyama Station
- Open time
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-951-2148 (Matsuyama Harbor Office)
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.