Takahama is a station on the Iyotetsu Takahama Line It was used in an important scene to make the beginning of the story in [Manatsu no Hoteishiki “Midsummer equation”] starring Masaharu Fukuyama, which was released in 2013. It is a miracle station that the movie production crew chose out of more than 10,000 train stations nationwide. This station has a retro atmosphere built in the early Showa period, and a pier and a movable bridge can be seen from the front of the station facing the sea. With its proximity to Baishinji, it is possible to enjoy several famous filming locations in this area.
- 1-chome Takahama-machi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About 21 minutes from Iyotesua suburban railway Matsuyama Shieki Station
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.