Outside the city
Cycling terminal located near the foot of the Kurushima Kaikyō Bridge. Serving as a Shikoku-side hub for travel on the Shimanami Kaidō route, the facilities are often bustling with cycling and walking enthusiasts. The central bicycle rental (tel. 0848-22-3911) offers a range of rental options starting at ¥2,000/day (¥500 for elementary school students and younger), including tandem bicycles built for two, electric-assist bicycles, children’s bikes, and e-bikes. A restaurant and lodging facilities are located here as well, offering views of the islands in the Seto Inland Sea and the Kurushima Kaikyō Bridge from every room.
- 2-8-1 Sunabachō, Imabari
- How to Get There
- About 5 minutes by car from the Imabari-Kita(North) IC
- Open time
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. [ April to September], 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. [ October to March]
- Depending on the plan
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.