Outside the city
This cycling terminal is located at the approach to the Kurushima Straits Bridge. It’s the base on the Shikoku side of the Shimanami Kaidō for people cycling or walking the route. Rental cycles are available from ¥1,000 a day, and you can even hire a tandem. Besides a restaurant, there’s accommodation. Every room overlooks the islands of the Seto Inland Sea and the Kurushima Straits Bridge.
- 2-8-1 Sunabachō, Imabari
- How to Get There
- About 5 minutes by car from the Imabari-Kita(North) IC
- Open time
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. [ April to September], 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. [ October to March]
- Depending on the plan
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.