Outside the city
Cycling terminal located at the foot of the Kurushima Kaikyo Bridge. This facility is the hub of the Shikoku side of the Shimanami Kaidō and is busy with people who enjoy cycling and walking. There are about 660 bicycles available for rent, including two-seater tandems, motor-assisted bicycles, kids’ bikes, and e-bikes, for a daily fee of 2,000 yen (500 yen for elementary school students and younger). There is also a restaurant and lodging facilities, with every room having a view of the islands of the Seto Inland Sea and the Kurushima Kaikyo Bridge.
- 2-8-1 Sunabachō, Imabari
- How to Get There
- About 5 minutes by car from the Imabari-Kita(North) IC
- Open time
- 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (April to September), 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (October to March)
- Depending on the plan
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.