Outside the city
”En-no-sato” of Tobeyaki kankō Center
This tourist facility is the place where works from 80 Tobe Pottery kilns are exhibited and sold, and where you can observe pottery making, painting, and experience hand-kneading (specific methods of hand forming). The original Tobe Pottery samples from the kilns lined up in the shop are rich in shape and color, and it is fun to find your favorite items. In addition, by looking at all the manufacturing processes of Tobe Pottery which is designated as a National Traditional Industry, you will gain a deeper understanding of its history and the charm of traditional crafts.
- 359 Senzoku, Tobecho, Ehime Pref.
- How to Get There
- Around 11 min. by car frrom Matsuyama IC
- Open time
- 9:00～17:00 （Painting experience reception ～16：00, Hand-kneading experience reception ～15:00)
- December 31 and New Year's Day
- ¥660 for painting, ¥1,880 for hand-kneading
- Accessible by public transportation
- Travel by car recommended
- Can communicate in English
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Wi-Fi available
- Credit cards accepted
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.