Outside the city
An unmanned station on the JR Shikoku Yosan Line in Futami-chō, Iyo City. Until a highway came to be built on a reclaimed strip of land along the adjacent coastline, the station was well-known for being located extremely close to the sea, where waves would break right below the platform. Still today, stunning views of the Iyo-nada Sea can be taken in across the platform, and the station often serves as a location for filming movies and television dramas, shooting poster photography, and so on. Known for the beauty of its sunsets as well, the station is a popular location for railway fans to take pictures.
- Futami-chō, Iyo City
- How to Get There
- About 1 hour from JR Matsuyama Station
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-986-1111 (Futami Regional Office)
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.