Outside the city
This is a unmanned station on the JR Shikoku Yosan Line in Futami-Cho, Iyo City. This station is famous for being the closest station to the sea in Japan, as waves break directly under the platform. Even today, there is a superb view of the Iyonada Sea and the station is often used for the filming of movies, dramas, and the photography of posters. The sunset is also beautiful, and it is known as a place for railway fans to take pictures.
- Okubo Futaumi-Cho, Iyo City
- How to Get There
- About 1 hour from JR Matsuyama Station
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- 089-986-1111 [Futami Regional Office]