Outside the city
- Art & Culture
Shinmin Sakamura Memorial Hall
The “tanka” poet Sakamura Shinmin is known for his soothing poems, such as “Pray, and your dreams will come true.” He has a large following among both young and old, providing courage and dreams, with his poems expressing a profound love of all things in nature and showing a way of life.
- 705 Ohminami, Tobe-cho, Iyo-gun, Ehime
- How to Get There
- 12 minutes from Matsuyama Interchange, Matsuyama Expressway
- Open time
- 9:00～17:00 (Last entry 4:30 p.m.)
- Closed Mondays; Tuesday if Monday is a national holiday
- Adults ¥400, Age 65+/High school/College students ¥300, Grade school/Junior high students ¥200
- Travel by car recommended
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.