Outside the city
A dream-like place where children can move around to their heart’s content, make things with their own hands, and enjoy themselves as they like. The approximately 35-hectare site is divided into a number of zones, including a library corner and a childcare consultation space. Events are held here, and restaurant dining facilities are located onsite as well, making this a place where parents and children can spend the whole day together without risking boredom.
The Tobemori Zipline is located here as well, one of the largest in Shikoku with a total length of 730 meters! The dynamic course crosses over a pond from Ehime Kodomo-no-Shiro (“Ehime Children’s Castle”) and lands at the Tobe Zoo.
* KOSHIRO ADVENTURE also opened here in March 2023, a wooden adventure course housed in two buildings with five floors. Visitors are offered 38 types of challenges to complete in their quest to reach the goal.
- 108-1 Nichino-cho, Matsuyama
- How to Get There
- Get off at Iyotetsu Bus "Ehime Kodomo-no-Shiro" stop
- Open time
- 9:00～17:00 (Varies seasonally)
- Closed Mondays (or the following day when national holidays fall on Monday) and December 29 through January 1. *Open every day during spring, summer, and winter breaks (excluding the year-end and New Year’s holidays)
- Free admission (Fees may apply on ride)
- Good nighttime option
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.