Outside the city
A dream-like place where kids can move about, create something with their own hands, and enjoy themselves freely. The site of approximately 35 hectares is divided into 5 zones: “Children’s Town,” “Event Square,” “Hill of Creation,” “Adventure Hill,” and “Exploration Forest.” In addition to a small forest and pond, there is also a library, a section where you can consult regarding childcare, events, and seminars are held, and there are restaurants so families can spend a full day without getting bored.
- 108-1 Nichino-cho, Matsuyama
- How to Get There
- Get off at Iyotetsu Bus "Ehime Kodomo-no-Shiro" stop
- Open time
- 9:00～17:00 (Varies seasonally)
- Closed Wednesdays (following day if Wednesday falls on a National Holiday), December 28 through January 1. ※Open the entirety of Spring, Summer, Winter vacations, excluding the New Year Holidays
- Free admission (Fees may apply on ride)
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- This information is correct as of 8/2020. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.