Ropeway Shopping Street
Located at the foot of the castle hill, a 20 to 30-minute walk to the castle tower, this street is named after the cable car and lift to the castle up the east side of the hill from Shinonome Ropeway Station. This 500 m-long street is lined with cafés, restaurants, and souvenir shops. Visitors flock here on weekends.
- Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- A short way to the north from Okaido Streetcar Station
- Open time
- Opening and closing times vary by store.
- Accessible by public transportation
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.