- Art & Culture
Seki Art Gallery
This art gallery stands in a quiet residential area about five minutes’ walk from Dōgo Onsen Station. It features works by representative modern Japanese painters including Taikan Yokoyama, Kaii Higashiyama, Ryōhei Koiso, Ikuo Hirayama, and Seiki Kuroda. On the second floor in the Rodin Room, there’s a marble sculpture of a faun, and various lithographs by Rodin. The exhibits are changed four times a year, and special exhibitions are sometimes held. There’s also a Hi-Vision gallery where you can enjoy famous works from around the world on a big screen in high definition.
- 4-42 Dōgo-Kitamachi,Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- Five minute walk from "Minami-machi (Kenmin Bunka-kaikan Mae)" or "Dogo Onsen Station"
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Mondays and Tuesdays (Open on national holidays); December 29th to January 3rd
- Adult ¥700, Elementary, Junior High, or High School Student: ¥500
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.