Around the Castle
Kururin Ferris wheel
This Ferris wheel is 45 meters in diameter and rotates once in about 15 minutes. Positioned on the roof of the Iyotetsu Takashimaya Department Store, the highest point is 85m above ground. You can see the Matsuyama Plain, Matsuyama Castle, and the islands of the Seto Inland Sea in the distance. The Ferris wheel is illuminated and provides an exceptional view at night. The two see-through gondolas are also popular. The floor and seats are all transparent, making you feel as if you are floating in the sky. The gondolas are fully air-conditioned, so you can comfortably enjoy your walk in the air.
- Iyotetsu Takashimaya 9th floor, 5-1-1 Minatomachi, Matsuyama
- How to Get There
- Iyotetsu "Matsuyama City Station"
- Open time
- 10:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m. (Last entry 9:45 p.m.)
- No set holidays (Follows Iyotetsu Takashimaya's holidays. There may be closures due to facility maintenance.)
- ¥700 for the non-see-through gondola
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
Paid parking lot
- 089-948-7056 (Kururin Ferris wheel gate)