Outside the city
Kirōsan Observatory Park
This park located at the south end of Ōshima Island has a panoramic observation platform at 307 m above sea level, affording a 360-degree view of the grand scenery of the Kurushima Straits Bridge and the tidal currents of the Kurushima Straits. On clear days, you can see Mt. Ishizuchi. You can watch the sun sink into the Seto Inland Sea, and enjoy the lights on the Kurushima Straits Bridge and the night view of Imabari. To protect the scenery, the observation platform itself is concealed within the mountaintop.
- 487-4 Yoshiumichō-minamiura, Imabari City
- How to Get There
- About 10 minutes by car from the Oshima- Mimami (South)IC
- Open year-round
- Travel by car recommended
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
＊Photo provided (3rd and 4th]:Public interest incorporated association, Imabari
Local Tourism Association)
- 0897- 84 - 2111 (Community Service Section, Yoshiumi Branch, Imabari City Hall)
- This information is correct as of 8/2021. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.