Dōgo Onsen Tsubaki-no-Yu
A “sister” hot springs facility located near the main Dōgo Onsen Honkan. First established in 1953. The current building was renovated in 1984 and is characterized by a modern atmosphere with a white-walled appearance in the style of a kura-yashiki (feudal lord’s storehouse/residence) in contrast to the Honkan’s wood construction. Features a yugama fountainhead in the same shape as in the Honkan and high-ceilinged, spacious bathing facilities.
- 19-22 Dōgo-yunomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 3 minute walk from Dogo Onsen Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Last entry 10:30)
- Open year-round
- Adult: ¥400, Child: ¥150
- Good nighttime option
- Good rainy weather option
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot
- 089-921-5141 (Dogo Onsen Office)
- Web Site
- This information is correct as of 3/2023. For details, please visit the official website of each facility or contact each facility.