Dōgo Onsen Tsubaki-no-Yu
The sister to Dōgo Onsen Honkan, located nearby. First built in 1953, the current building dates from 1984. In contrast to the wooden construction of the Honkan, Tsubaki no Yu has a modern atmosphere, with the look of a white-walled storehouse. Inside, the same sort of fountainheads as the Honkan are used. The baths have high ceilings and a spacious feeling.
- 19-22 Dōgo-yunomachi, Matsuyama City
- How to Get There
- About a 3 minute walk from Dogo Onsen Streetcar Station
- Open time
- 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Last entry 10:30)
- Open year-round
- Adult: ¥400, Child: ¥150
- Accessible by public transportation
- Parking available
- Barrier-free accessibility
- Wi-Fi available
- Who are you traveling with?
- Recommended seasons
- Please be aware that changes may be made to the information due to various circumstances.
For the latest information, please contact the respective facilities directly.
・Paid parking lot